We Support Our Local Community
We are deeply committed to our local pet lover’s community. A list of our community activities are as follows:
- Hosting weekend pack walks
- Fostering and rehabilitating dogs to support local rescue organizations
- Supporting local businesses through our patronage
Hi. I’m Jack!
I am a 3 year old German Shepherd. My owners moved out of the country and were unable to take me. So I need a new home and family to call my own.
I weigh 50 pounds and small for a GSD. My hair is short. I’ve had all my shots and I am neutered.
- Children? No problem. I love them and I am very gentle around them.
- Housebroken and crate trained. I know that the bathroom is outside.
- I’m not loud or destructive.
- I’m leash trained.
- I know how to ride in a car or trailer. I’m the perfect work dog. I’d also be happy in an office.
- If you call me I’ve got 100% recall.
- Around other dogs I’m sweet to all sizes and genders.
- I even like other animals. I’ve been exposed to chickens and horses to name a few.
- If you’re the active type I can keep up with you on a hike.
- Inside the house I’m calm and love to lay around.
- And although I may alert you with a bark when someone is at the door … I stop on command.
I would be ideally suited to an active owner to enjoy hikes with. I’d be a great first dog and even do well with a retired couple.